Thursday, June 7, 2012

Off Topic: Baby Bella is One!

 Yes its true!!!  Somehow a year has gone by already!  I can hardly believe it!  Arabella has turned one and is starting to toddle!  I have no choice but to keep my minis behind a locked door from now on (until she's old enough to appreciate them of course).


We had an Alice in Wonderland themed party!  The invitation said "Arabella in 1-derland" .... get it? lol.  I am so cheesy.  My sister and I worked hard to get her a little Alice outfit ready for me to have fun and take pictures!  I used my 'mini' skills to build a set complete with doll house door!  I wish I could have kept it, but it was very wobbly (made from just mat board).


 Sadly my little Alice was not very interested in all the hard work I put into her set and I had to repeatedly bribe her with snacks until I could tell she was too tired to go on.

I also had made some centerpieces for the tables with fake flowers that I glued googly eyes on :)  So I pulled them out of their vases and stuck them in the garden so take a few more shots.  This is actually one of my favs... looks like she's listening to the flowers chatting away!


I got so Alice-inspired that I had to make a few Wonderland mini's for my shop!  And then I thought "how about a sale to celebrate Bella's bday?".... so click here to go to my business blog and you can go see all the Alice items that are for sale.  Or you can go straight to my etsy store by clicking the link on the right side (just look for the items that say BDAY SALE in the title)!


I also just had to add one more photo.... I retook one of the newborn photos but with Bella as a one year old!  Look how much she's grown!!  Yes... she's chewing on the dolls head!  (told you I had to keep my minis behind a locked door!)


Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!  You have blessed my life more than you will ever know!  Love, Mommy


16 comments:

  1. ARA!!! You come up with the best pictures for her!! I just can't get enough of them:) She's so freakin' cute:) I LOVE LOVE the Alice pics.. and the last one:) HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Alice in 1-derland concept,very cool and great shots :) Congrats to you all for getting through the whirlwind that is the first year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ara, she is just so cute!!!! LOVE the Alice photographs!!!!

    Wow, time sure flies by, doesn't it!?!?!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ara Ara Ara, I adoooooooore your little Bella and what a great mummy (together with the aunts) to plan this fabulous birthday party. When I saw the picture, I thought her, she looked just like Alice. I only found out it was intentional when I enlarged the pic. Fabulous job with the set! You should do this for studios (photo, movies etc) .

    I also love all the black and white and of course the one with Bella in the dollhouse. I said it then and I will say it again, this picture should win an award :).

    Your little Alice in 1derland minis are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Bella!

    The pictures are precious :)

    Hugs,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  6. What adorable pictures of THE most adorable beautiful Bella! Hope you all had a fantastic day , you pulled out all the stops which is so fantastic as a way to always remember her first birthday! she will look back on that first party always with such great pictures to remember it by! Clever you Ara! Big hugs to precious Bella! kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG where has that year gone? I still remember when you were pregnant. She is adorable and I love the Alice in 1-derland theme. Happy Birthday special little lady.

    LUffies

    Debie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. she's adorable as alice! Happy Birthday Bella!


    Love
    Marisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Bella! Great job Ara. I am sure Bella will love these photos when she grows up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ara, I am at loss of worlds but Sans has already said everything. Bella is simply gorgeous, the Alice theme is adorable, the pics are great but my favourite is still the one with Bella INSIDE the house: too cute and clever.
    Happy birthday little Bella, may all the blessings come to your side. Rosanna

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's beautiful, Ara, and I love the Alice in 1-derland idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you all for your kind words! We had a blast at the party and everyone loved the pics too! I just knew that all my blog friends would appreciate the mini-ing that went into it too!! hugs, Ara

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enhorabuena por esa preciosa niña, con ese disfraz de Alicia esta adorable.
    Feliz cumpleaños para ese cielo de niña!!!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Ara, congratulations on the anniversary of your beautiful daughter! She was very beautiful in her clothes llinda Alice! must have been a lovely party! And our sons and daughters even deserve all our effort, because the children are our greatest treasure, our true happiness! congratulations to you and your daughter! Dear my blog is a draw, if thou wilt attend ... well is there a previous post last. just leave a comment kisses in your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my goodness Ara!! Just trying to get back into blogging and I come over here to see the most adorable pictures in the world!! What a cutie Pie your Bella is! I love your themed party-what a cute idea!! Happy belated Birthday to little Bella :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. She reminds me of the baby from the capital one commercials. I've seen kids fall asleep in a lot of places, but never inside a dolls house. 1932 Bungalow house from the Mott's Miniatures Museum

    ReplyDelete