Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I'm back! ....With swords!


Hi all.... well bella's about 2 1/2 months old now and I'm starting to get some me-time! Right now she's taking a nap so I decided to try doing a post from my phone. We'll see how this goes....

I'm starting to realize how many mini's you can find at antique stores. I actually found these like a week before Bella was due (we were trying to find an air conditioned place for me to walk and walk lol).

They are miniature swords in a stand! Perfect for Gomez's study don't you think. They are all removable so I plan to have some here and there like he's been fighting with them.

I believe they're just a little tourist buy from a trip to Spain seeing as they have Barcelona stamped on them! I just couldn't believe how perfect they were.

As always thanks for sticking with my blog.... sorry for the long lapses I'm between.... you can blame Bella lol.



13 comments:

  1. Welcome back and I'm glad Bella gave you time to post on your blog..good find on the swords!

    Hugs
    Marisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Picture , I love the swords, perfect Any pics of the beautiful bella too though pretty please!!!! I mean she still is a miniature for now!!! Glad your keeping well Ara, Hugs, Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you Ara! Sweet Bella - who could blame her? Miniatures have to find their places in our life wherever they fit...thankfully, they are small! ;)
    The swords ARE perfect! Imagine being the right scale and everything! Wonderful!
    Big ol'hug!
    Cate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bea is a mini, the perfectest one :o)
    the swords have been a lucky strike, well bought, they are perfect. Best wishes and minihugs Rosanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! So glad you are getting a bit of me time :) The swords are perfect for Gomez.

    Hugs
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back to Bloglandia, Ara. When the babes, are napping, you're supposed to be resting up...for the times when they're NOT napping.lol.

    The swords are cool and just what Gomez needs. How appropriate they are from Spain!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your time while she naps!

    The swords look great. I have not had very good luck in antique stores!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fantastic find- they ARE perfect for Gomez! Glad to see you posting Ara- I've missed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its always good to hear from Ara .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, Your blog is beautiful, your work is wonderful and the Adams family great, now I am your follower. kiss

    ReplyDelete
  11. I believe the swords are cocktail skewers - fancier than toothpicks - for serving cheese and such at parties. My parents had a set stamped Toledo, though their stand was much larger and had a lot more swords. Yours is much more suiting. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I became your follower! You have very interesting project there! Or should I say projects..

    ReplyDelete