Sunday, October 6, 2013

A Halloween Goal

Well its the Addamses favorite time of year and I just can't stand by and let the mansion sit in the corner unworked on.  SO I am putting forth a goal I have.  I will be completely finishing this space in the mansion:
This is the empty attic space next to Wednesday and Pugsleys room on the 3rd floor.  I have several things I need to do in there and I want to even get as far as creating a NEW DOLL!  I won't say who but someone will be permanently hanging out in this room.  I have a long way before I am ready to sculpt however!

My goal is to get this space finished and ready to show off on Halloween night!!  Stayed tuned to a spooky space and another member of the family being born!  Whoo hoo!  (If you look closely through the door you can see Morticia has passed out from excitement... or she had a little too much arsenic in her last drink... who knows.)

Happy October! - Ara and the Addamses

8 comments:

  1. the effect on the walls looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun:) It's good to set goals!! Keeps you moving along, lol. I keep getting sidetracked myself! I have so much that needs to be finished and even more ideas floating around. I too want to try my hand at making a doll. I'm curious to see who u create next:) It will be a great Halloween surprise:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes its those extra floaty ideas that distract me as well!! I had to make a list of all that needs to be done so I can keep myself on track! Thanks friend! -Ara

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to see how this room ends up. Your work is amazing. I love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I can't wait to see the room reveal on Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited to show it... I may have a hard time waiting til the 31st! Thanks Sarah!

      Delete