Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Off Topic: Hidden Meaning behind "Ara"

You Are Bold and Fearless
You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.
You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.
You have the classic "Type A" personality.

You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something.
You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense.
You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun.


I guess I need a new name!!! I took the name quiz as Debbie and Nikki have on their blogs. I've been sick lately and have no new news on my Addams Mansion so thought this would fill a little time.... This is totally not me! In fact I wish I was a little more of what my name means :)

Anyhow, thanks to everyone for the encouraging comments on the blog! I am just now getting over my illness so I hope to be back working again soon. (It wasn't swine flu, for anyone who's been watching the crazy news - hehe)

5 comments:

  1. ....glad to hear your feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better soon! LOL, your hidden meaning sounds like mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ara, there's an award for you on my blog. Hop over and pick it up when you can. :-)

    ReplyDelete