Friday, January 7, 2011

Off Topic: Hear Ye Hear Ye - Miniatures sale going on!!

Hello to all my lovely readers!!! Just wanted to let you know about a sale I am having in my Etsy store!!! I am making room for all the new designs swimming around in my head so I have taken 40% off a large selection of my items!!!!

Select Chairs are 40% off such as this Pink Chair that would be perfect for someone doing a cake shop scene or even a fun teenagers room!!

SOLD

ALL tables are 40% off including this lovely white table that simulates a stained glass top! There are four of these available so they would make a lovely end table set for anyone who loves that shabby chic look!!

Also, all ottomans are on sale.... they make a wonderful filler for those awkward corners that you don't know what to do with! Stack them up with books or place a plate of delicious cookies on them for a wonderful bit of detail!!!


If you are interested in taking a look around you can get to my Etsy shop by clicking on the advertisement on the side of my blog page or just click here.

Look for all the items that say 'BIG SALE' next to their name.... they have been reduced by 40%!!

I look forward to showing you all some fun new designs I am coming up with!!! I got my office all cleaned up for the new year and I am ready to create!!

Hugs, Ara




4 comments:

  1. Wow Ara Great sale! Hope you are feeling tip top :)

    Victoria ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your new designs , Ara :). Happy to see you so perky :).

    Good luck to the sale!!

    ReplyDelete